SOTA Participants data files
SOTA_users_zip contains data files for logger and simulation programs, in order
- to simulate real SOTA activations with the actual callsigns of SOTA participants
- to display the other station's first name when his callsign is logged
- SOTA_Calls.dta and SOTA_Calls.scp
- These files contain callsigns of SOTA operators (all modes)
- For N1MM, copy SOTA_Calls.scp to the N1MMLogger+/SupportFiles directory and rename it to master.scp
- SOTA_Calls_CW.dta and SOTA_Calls_CW.scp
They can be modified with tools like Master.dta EditorCT.
- These files contain callsigns of SOTA operators (CW only)
- For MorseRunner, copy SOTA_Calls.dta to the Afreet/MorseRunner directory and rename it to master.dta (demo)
- SOTA_CallHistory.txt, SOTA_names.csv and SOTANames.xdt
If you want to keep the data from your existing names.csv, open it in a text editor and copy the content of SOTA_names.csv after your current entries.
- These files contain callsigns and first names of SOTA operators
- For N1MM, copy SOTA_CallHistory.txt to the N1MMLogger+/CallHistoryFiles directory and load it from the menu (File, Import, Import CallHistory)
- For Outd, use the gear icon to load SOTA_names.csv
- For VK port-a-log, copy SOTA_names.csv to Device/sdcard/VKportalog/names/names.csv.
- For Saisie SOTA, replace or edit SOTANames.xdt
- This file contains callsigns of SOTA operators (CW only)
- For PileupRunner, copy SOTA_DXers.lst to the Afreet/PileupRunner directory and rename it to DXers.lst
If you use these files with other applications, please send me the instructions. I'll add them above.