SOTA Participants data files
SOTA_users_zip contains data files for logger and simulation programs, in order to simulate real SOTA activations with the actual callsigns of SOTA participants and to display the other station's first name when his callsign is logged.
- SOTA_Calls.dta and SOTA_Calls.scp
- These files contain callsigns of SOTA operators (all modes)
- For N1MM, copy SOTA_Calls.scp to the N1MMLogger+/SupportFiles directory and rename it to master.scp
- SOTA_Calls_CW.dta and SOTA_Calls_CW.scp
- This file contains callsigns and first names of SOTA operators
- For N1MM, copy this file to the N1MMLogger+/CallHistoryFiles directory and load it from the menu (File, Import, Import CallHistory)
- This file contains callsigns of SOTA operators (CW only)
- For PileupRunner, copy SOTA_DXers.lst to the Afreet/PileupRunner directory and rename it to DXers.lst
If you use these files with other applications, please send me the instructions. I'll add them above.